Have you ever wanted to master the art of painted paper collage? If so, then this course is exactly what you need.
If you’d like to learn about collage techniques, develop your sense of colour and create in a more expressive and uninhibited way then join me on Colour Collage I.
This exciting and dynamic course is now being offered for a limited period as a self-paced course where you can take your time to work through the three main modules.
I'll share my knowledge of materials, techniques and colour and you'll learn how to create exquisite, layered collages yourself.
What you'll get:
- Access to a packed, self-paced course originally offered over three weeks.
- Modules that build upon your knowledge and skills, each culminating in a larger collage project.
- Over six and a half hours of video tuition, including subtitles.
- The confidence to create wonderful layered collages.
- One year of access from date of registration.
This is a fast-paced course that requires specific materials to ensure quality results that you can be proud of. Please make sure that you know what's required to follow the lessons successfully by clicking here.
Previous Colour Collage I student work